Stage 1 – Design meeting
* Initial meeting between clients and Focus Homes designer.
* Client brings all documentation related to the building block as well as hand sketched drawings of the design they are proposing to have built.
* Focus Homes designer then takes all the information and prepares an initial floor plan layout and returns to client for approval within a few weeks.
* Once the floor plan layout has been approved by client the Focus Homes designer then moves on to the preparation of the facade.
* Once facade has been approved, plans are then emailed to the estimating department for a quotation to be produced.
Stage 2 – Quotation Process
* Once plans have been received, they are emailed out to our suppliers for quoting.
* Client to provide a wish list of inclusions. If no list is provided, Focus Homes will quote the job based on our Gold range specification.
* This process takes 5-6 weeks.
Stage 3 – Tender Presentation
* Once the Tender has been prepared, you will be contacted by our sales representative to attend a Tender presentation meeting where the Tender is explained in detail as to what has and hasn’t been included.
* This is also a good time for the client to ask any questions that they might have.
* Once the Tender price and inclusions have been agreed, we can then move on to Contract signing.